[Today at 07:39:00 PM]

Go Oso by Jockey
[Today at 07:31:31 PM]

NM by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 05:52:48 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by TallTitan34
[Today at 05:20:30 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Hurley staying!  (Read 4084 times)

79Warrior

• All American
Re: Hurley staying!
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2024, 02:30:04 PM »
Yick!

LA is a thousand suburbs in search of a city. It's claim to fame is how much time its residents spend parked on the 405 commuting from Century City to Orange County.

Never been a fan of the place -- and have had offers to work and live there.  No thank you!

Hurley knew better!

Good for you.

The Equalizer

• All American
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2024, 03:02:37 PM »
I think with NIL, and the position UCONN is in, he can fill any weaknesses on his team with transfer players that aren't particularly happy with their current team.
He is on the top of the transfer player food chain.

With that said, I still prefer Shaka's method of player development and team development.

I think it's not just a matter of being unhappy.  There are a lot of players every year that are late bloomers or don't get the attention in HS and wind up at a low- or mid-major in college.  UConn would be a serious upgrade.  For that matter, UConn is probably an upgrade to every team in the Big East. 

You might be perfectly happy at East Carolina or Rutgers, but c'mon, if Uconn expresses interest in you, you're going to at least listen no matter how happy you might be.

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2024, 04:24:39 PM »
The Lakers haven't had a coach longer than 3 years since Phil Jackson.
Got to give them credit for the bubble championship, but not a model organization since Phil left. Cowboys of the NBA?

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2024, 04:46:28 PM »
I think it's not just a matter of being unhappy.  There are a lot of players every year that are late bloomers or don't get the attention in HS and wind up at a low- or mid-major in college.  UConn would be a serious upgrade.  For that matter, UConn is probably an upgrade to every team in the Big East. 

You might be perfectly happy at East Carolina or Rutgers, but c'mon, if Uconn expresses interest in you, you're going to at least listen no matter how happy you might be.
Sure, I can believe this.  Will be tough to dethrone UCONN, but I believe in Shaka and his process.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2024, 05:42:22 AM »
Yick!

LA is a thousand suburbs in search of a city. It's claim to fame is how much time its residents spend parked on the 405 commuting from Century City to Orange County.

Never been a fan of the place -- and have had offers to work and live there.  No thank you!

Hurley knew better!

I have a nephew who's lived and worked in LA for the past 20 years or so and has been looking for an exit plan-getting very difficult to live under Soros bought and paid for thugs
felz Houston ate uncle boozie's hands

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2024, 05:58:58 AM »
  I have a nephew who's lived and worked in LA for the past 20 years or so and has been looking for an exit plan-getting very difficult to live under Soros bought and paid for thugs

8.5 out of 10

Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2024, 06:29:07 AM »

Listening to him talk about Shaka, I’d be surprised if Hurley was talking to guys not in the portal about transferring.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2024, 07:03:44 AM »

He must be every bit as bright as his uncle if, after 20 years, he hasn't been able to figure out an "exit plan."
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Tyler COLEk

• All American
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2024, 08:28:38 AM »
8.5 out of 10

C'mon, the Soros mention? Multiple spaces before the first word of the post? That was an easy 9.

PJDunn

• All American
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2024, 09:24:41 AM »
Love the Soros reference...  probably lives in in his parent's basement.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2024, 09:31:52 AM »
C'mon, the Soros mention? Multiple spaces before the first word of the post? That was an easy 9.

This isn’t pass/fail

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2024, 09:56:35 AM »
He must be every bit as bright as his uncle if, after 20 years, he hasn't been able to figure out an "exit plan."

No kidding. Some folks are just delusional.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2024, 10:05:09 AM »
I'm giving roqqet the benefit of the doubt and saying this was pure trolling. Too perfect to be unintentional.

In under 40 words he worked in California-bashing, an antisemitic meme, and a racist reference? Hemingwayesque.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 10:10:17 AM by TSmith34, Inc. »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2024, 01:56:25 PM »

I always thought the exit plan was just leave.  Didn't know people were being held hostage in CA.

Might have to have Squeal Team Six extract rocket's nephew.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2024, 04:20:57 PM »
This isn’t pass/fail

Unlike dental school?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers

muwarrior69

• All American

tower912

• All American
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2024, 07:21:10 AM »
Don't mess with happy.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback