collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by Tyler COLEk
[Today at 02:15:27 AM]

Preseason Rankings: Big East vs. Atlantic 10 by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 12:59:10 AM]

Tony Bennet is retiring from UVA by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 17, 2024, 11:00:19 PM]

Marquette NBA Thread by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 17, 2024, 10:48:41 PM]

Who gets lapped by Elonsmusk
[October 17, 2024, 07:58:22 PM]

Ellenson and Lewis to NBA by JWags85
[October 17, 2024, 07:28:00 PM]

[Cracked Sidewalks] Creighton Preview by Plaque Lives Matter!
[October 17, 2024, 01:47:42 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Was: Israel is at War; Now: Scoopers diagnose your anti-Semitism  (Read 197783 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: Was: Israel is at War; Now: Scoopers diagnose your anti-Semitism
« Reply #5025 on: January 23, 2024, 10:06:42 PM »
Strange to have to use this on someone besides Heisey

https://youtu.be/Y7QZgH1eP2o?si=x_YB6RSUUcrxgHaW

Oh, it isn't strange, he is mentally ill.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #5026 on: January 23, 2024, 10:08:00 PM »
Sultan

Ridiculing someone’s muscoop name was genius.  You really should be proud of that. It really struck a chord. It takes a special  person and talent to reach to that level. I tip my hat to you for reaching that depth of quality.

The subordination of individual interests and freedoms for the perceived (and often false) good of the nation is the core of fascism.   If you want, I can try to explain it using crayons since that might be more effective for someone like you.

I hope you and Hards enjoy the next fascist rally somewhere.

We won’t forget.

Bro, find a new hobby.  You're just being another weird stalker.  I have enough of those around these parts.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #5027 on: January 24, 2024, 05:17:44 AM »
Sultan

Ridiculing someone’s muscoop name was genius.  You really should be proud of that. It really struck a chord. It takes a special  person and talent to reach to that level. I tip my hat to you for reaching that depth of quality.

The subordination of individual interests and freedoms for the perceived (and often false) good of the nation is the core of fascism.   If you want, I can try to explain it using crayons since that might be more effective for someone like you.

I hope you and Hards enjoy the next fascist rally somewhere.

We won’t forget.

lol. That’s not what fascism is.

And good luck on the not forgetting thing. I know I don’t really care and I doubt Hards does either.

“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

• All American
« Reply #5028 on: January 24, 2024, 05:19:13 AM »
Kinda weird that you'd pop up and another poster (who called me a jew hater) disappeared.  Scoop is a helluva place.

Good call. Weird dude.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #5029 on: January 24, 2024, 09:08:55 AM »
"Israel proposes 2-month pause in Gaza for release of
all hostages."

This will never happen because the Palestinians will never pause until they are completely annihilated, hey?

#fromtherivertothesea

#neveragain

Tough loss for Pelosi in the New Hampshire GOP primary last night. Your favorite unapologetic supporter of antisemites looks to be cruising to the nomination.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

“Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” - George Washington

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #5030 on: January 24, 2024, 10:38:27 AM »
At least this clarifies some of the casualty figures. Not in a good way though.

https://x.com/yuval_abraham/status/1750123648533324158?s=46&t=G2FhP_F2kWewaBOpvRv5lg

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #5031 on: January 24, 2024, 01:32:46 PM »
At least this clarifies some of the casualty figures. Not in a good way though.

https://x.com/yuval_abraham/status/1750123648533324158?s=46&t=G2FhP_F2kWewaBOpvRv5lg

An example of "how to show you committed war crimes, without actually saying you committed war crimes."

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #5032 on: January 26, 2024, 07:16:15 AM »
ICJ preliminary ruling states Israel's actions could constitute genocide.

https://twitter.com/tparsi/status/1750862839760261566?t=Xfh7kzmbV0ufYlzNr_MOFQ&s=19

MU82

• All American
« Reply #5033 on: January 26, 2024, 07:25:33 AM »
The antisemite Musk is using his money-bleeding social-media site to lie about election fraud in the United States.

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #5034 on: January 26, 2024, 09:11:18 AM »
The antisemite Musk is using his money-bleeding social-media site to lie about election fraud in the United States.

So you would say that this post is relevant to the Israel-Gaza conflict because you put "The antisemite" in front of Musk, correct?

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #5035 on: January 26, 2024, 09:55:15 AM »
ICJ preliminary ruling states Israel's actions could constitute genocide.

https://twitter.com/tparsi/status/1750862839760261566?t=Xfh7kzmbV0ufYlzNr_MOFQ&s=19

The fact they made any ruling against Israel, where there was intense political pressure from the US to do the opposite, is pretty damning.

Given the additional reports of widespread civilians (women and children) being shot while waiving white flags and surrendering, is also damning.

Don't forget bulldozing and tearing up graveyards, and the reports of targeting very low level Hamas members in their own homes with complete disregard for collateral damage, and a lot of Israel's actions are the types of things one criticizes Hamas for as a terrorist organization.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #5036 on: January 26, 2024, 10:58:05 AM »
The fact they made any ruling against Israel, where there was intense political pressure from the US to do the opposite, is pretty damning.

Given the additional reports of widespread civilians (women and children) being shot while waiving white flags and surrendering, is also damning.

Don't forget bulldozing and tearing up graveyards, and the reports of targeting very low level Hamas members in their own homes with complete disregard for collateral damage, and a lot of Israel's actions are the types of things one criticizes Hamas for as a terrorist organization.

The videos I have seen of IDF members taking tiktoks and selfies and such is not a good look

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #5037 on: January 26, 2024, 11:14:33 AM »
The videos I have seen of IDF members taking tiktoks and selfies and such is not a good look

I think it’s a miscalculation by them, thinking it would humanize them instead of a general reaction of “what on earth is wrong with you?”

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #5038 on: January 26, 2024, 01:03:53 PM »

Is there any legitimate substantiation of this?  Cause the 2-3 times Ive seen it cited on X, it was misinformation about attacks that Hamas made on fleeing civilians.

Israel's lax approach to collateral damage is certainly not in question, but stuff like the above seems tenuous at best and often in the realm of the much discussed hospital "bombing"

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #5039 on: January 26, 2024, 01:11:56 PM »
Is there any legitimate substantiation of this?  Cause the 2-3 times Ive seen it cited on X, it was misinformation about attacks that Hamas made on fleeing civilians.

Israel's lax approach to collateral damage is certainly not in question, but stuff like the above seems tenuous at best and often in the realm of the much discussed hospital "bombing"

It's all quite easy to find if you go looking.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #5040 on: January 26, 2024, 03:27:38 PM »
So you would say that this post is relevant to the Israel-Gaza conflict because you put "The antisemite" in front of Musk, correct?

His previous post was a shot at Trump re the New Hampshire primary - again, totally irrelevant to the topic, but he has to meet a minimum daily requirement of anti orange haired, Hitler like monster posts - so relevance no matta.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #5041 on: January 26, 2024, 03:55:54 PM »
A moderator - not me - changed the title of the thread to say it's about pointing out who is antisemitic.

It's also fun to point out the hypocrisy of a few gentile Scoopers calling those who don't agree with them about Israel "antisemites" even as they condone, excuse, justify or bend the knee to powerful and dangerous antisemites.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #5042 on: January 26, 2024, 04:06:31 PM »
His previous post was a shot at Trump re the New Hampshire primary - again, totally irrelevant to the topic, but he has to meet a minimum daily requirement of anti orange haired, Hitler like monster posts - so relevance no matta.

+1  Sometimes I feel as if I know what he is going to post before he posts it.  ;)

• All American
« Reply #5043 on: January 26, 2024, 04:09:57 PM »
A moderator - not me - changed the title of the thread to say it's about pointing out who is antisemitic.

It's also fun to point out the hypocrisy of a few gentile Scoopers calling those who don't agree with them about Israel "antisemites" even as they condone, excuse, justify or bend the knee to powerful and dangerous antisemites.

There comes a point where everyone gets it. Especially when you are bringing it up completely outside of the context of the topic's intent.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #5044 on: January 26, 2024, 05:13:48 PM »

Lines up with British reporting and general movement of troops.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna135419

At least 26k are dead though. There’s no doubt a lot of jockeying on the “how” narrative these days but I wouldn’t call the above “tenuous at best” especially with the eye popping casualty numbers supplementing NBC’s reporting on incidents like this. There’s misinformation but at a certainly not all of it is such.

You’ve mentioned twitter’s lack of reliability many times here, maybe it’s to the point where things being cited as misinformation could in fact be…misinformation.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #5045 on: January 26, 2024, 05:26:43 PM »

There have been numerous reports and videos. Including one covered by CNN (and verified) today of a grandmother being shot while walking out of their home with her grandson while waiving white flags.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/26/middleeast/hala-khreis-white-flag-shooting-gaza-cmd-intl/index.html

The IDF murdered people in a Catholic Church previously that was well documented, almost in real time by a family member of a British MP, that was condemned by the Pope.

And these are not isolated incidents, they are the ones caught on film and able to be sent out, a lot of the other cases, are just eyewitness reports.

I'll also add that the desecration of burial grounds is extremely well vetted.

It is all quite honestly disgusting, no other way to say it.

But it also is the IDF playing into Hamas' goals. These atrocities are being recognized by most of the rest of the world, and even those that are Israeli supporters are seeing that enough is enough, and I'm starting to find it hard to see an outcome now that doesn't involve a pathway to a Palestinian State.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #5046 on: January 26, 2024, 06:44:38 PM »
Y’all are right. I’ll take a long break from this thread unless I have something specific to add about the situation in Israel (such as a report from my brother and SIL).

Apologies for going overboard.

4everwarriors

• All American
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

4everwarriors

• All American