[June 25, 2024, 08:39:51 PM]

2024-25 Roster by MuMark
[June 25, 2024, 04:27:23 PM]

High school kids by MUbiz
[June 25, 2024, 04:25:04 PM]

my site phantom wallet login by rocky_warrior
[June 25, 2024, 03:48:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Animal Attacks  (Read 10063 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Re: Animal Attacks
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2024, 09:16:10 AM »

Sharks are dumb as hell.

Hence the movie deep blue sea when they make those flesh fiends smart and formidable. They are naturally morons

Your focus should be on getting Whale Sharks out of aquariums where they die way too young.  They have ZERO business being in captivity.  These are gentle giants and quite friendly, with good hearts.  They can live to 100 in the wild.  I somewhat understand people's vindictiveness towards other sharks but whale sharks are special and must be protected.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2024, 09:47:32 AM »

Sharks are dumb as hell.

Hence the movie deep blue sea when they make those flesh fiends smart and formidable. They are naturally morons

The only good shark is the one on my dinner plate
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2024, 11:04:48 AM »

Sharks are dumb as hell.

Yep.  They will take a bite out of a human on a boogie board because they think it's a seal, even though their super duper sense of smell tells them it's not a seal.

Plus they get swept up way too easily into tornados.  They obviously are too stupid to shelter in a safe place.
Have some patience, FFS.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2024, 04:29:47 PM »
Shark Attack!!
For all you dumbf##ks who think Biden is the senile one:

"So, I said, let me ask you a question," Lumpy said. "And he said nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart."

"He goes, I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater, and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there," he continued. "By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that?"

"A lot of sharks," Trump told his crowd of supporters. "I watched some guys justifying it today. Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what, who she was."

"These people are quick," he continued. "He said there's no problem with sharks. They just didn't really understand a young woman swimming now really got decimated and other people to a lot of shark attacks."

"I said, so there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here," Trump said. "Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

"Because I will tell you, he didn't know the answer," the Stable Genius said. "He said, you know, nobody's ever asked me that question. I said, I think it's a good question."

"I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water," he added. "But you know what I do? If there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark."

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2024, 04:31:12 PM »
Shark Attack!!

"So, I said, let me ask you a question," Lumpy said. "And he said nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart."

"He goes, I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater, and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there," he continued. "By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that?"

"A lot of sharks," Trump told his crowd of supporters. "I watched some guys justifying it today. Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what, who she was."

"These people are quick," he continued. "He said there's no problem with sharks. They just didn't really understand a young woman swimming now really got decimated and other people to a lot of shark attacks."

"I said, so there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here," Trump said. "Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

"Because I will tell you, he didn't know the answer," the Stable Genius said. "He said, you know, nobody's ever asked me that question. I said, I think it's a good question."

"I think there's a lot of electric current coming through that water," he added. "But you know what I do? If there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark."

You should be able to agree that neither of these two should be President.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2024, 05:50:48 PM »
Shark Attack!!

And this wasn’t even close to the most demented thing that Dementia Don said at this rally.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2024, 05:53:02 PM »
Can we please stop politicizing every topic here?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2024, 06:34:18 PM »
is that rhetorical? Because if that’s a real question, the answer is most assuredly, “No.” But you can take comfort in the pinned post at the top of the page.  ::)
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2024, 06:44:05 PM »

Couldn't agree more.  And the world will never be free if we don't respect our wonderful members of the animal kingdom.  Some of the disparaging of the shark population has crossed the line.  And Makos are smarter than people think.  It's also my opinion that if you can swim close to 65mph, you're allowed a little leeway in general. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 06:48:02 PM by MuggsyB »

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2024, 06:49:44 PM »
Couldn't agree more.  And the world will never be free if we don't respect our wonderful members of the animal kingdom.  Some of the disparaging of the shark population has crossed the line.  And Makos are smarter than people think.  It's also my opinion that if you can swim close to 65mph, you're allowed a little leeway in general.

But as others pointed out those stupid sacks of garbage cant run on land, we as humans are far more versatile species
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

MU82

• All American
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2024, 06:51:30 PM »
But as others pointed out those stupid sacks of garbage cant run on land, we as humans are far more versatile species

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2024, 06:56:30 PM »

Again, "sacks of garbage" should be reserved for evil humans.  There are other animal species that can be dicks, but don't mistake that for truly being a scumbag that should be dismissed from the planet.  Huge difference. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2024, 06:57:56 PM »
Again, "sacks of garbage" should be reserved for evil humans.  There are other animal species that can be dicks, but don't mistake that for truly being a scumbag that should be dismissed from the planet.  Huge difference.

Sharks are sacks of garbage
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2024, 07:06:35 PM »
Two of the better scenes in Jaws were 1, when Hooper and Brody cut the first shark open to find all of the garbage it had ingested; and 2, when Brody made the big one explode into a bazillion shark bits.

Humans win again!

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2024, 07:09:58 PM »
Two of the better scenes in Jaws were 1, when Hooper and Brody cut the first shark open to find all of the garbage it had ingested; and 2, when Brody made the big one explode into a bazillion shark bits.

Humans win again!

And there was an even better scene when Jaws got mad and ate Robert Shaw. 

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2024, 07:12:20 PM »

Your hatred of the human race is disgusting

Misanthropy at its finest

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2024, 07:13:26 PM »
Your hatred of the human race is disgusting

Misanthropy at its finest

No.  I'm just bringing awareness to societal issues and the hubris of our species. 

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2024, 07:14:25 PM »
No.  I'm just bringing awareness to societal issues and the hubris of our species.

You wanna talk hubris? How about animals patroling the land chowing down on other species like human. Very biased

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2024, 07:16:35 PM »
You wanna talk hubris? How about animals patroling the land chowing down on other species like human. Very biased

I'm biased, but totally rational. Remember what some of our animal populations look like today.  Too many of them are endangered and close to extinction.  We must respect them and chill out about our value. 

The animal world is cutthroat.  They need food to survive PG. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 07:19:07 PM by MuggsyB »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2024, 09:55:46 PM »

That was a great scene, Muggs.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2024, 07:21:42 AM »

Humans win again!

Hey! How about a spoiler alert!
Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2024, 07:40:45 AM »
Hey! How about a spoiler alert!

Sorry.

Rosebud is the sled.

Damn ... did it again!

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2024, 07:44:51 AM »
I'm biased, but totally rational. Remember what some of our animal populations look like today.  Too many of them are endangered and close to extinction.  We must respect them and chill out about our value. 

The animal world is cutthroat.  They need food to survive PG. 
Those damn sandhill cranes are everywhere here. There's now talk about creating a hunting season to control the population.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2024, 01:04:25 PM »
Those damn sandhill cranes are everywhere here. There's now talk about creating a hunting season to control the population.

The last time I was in Alaska, the bald eagles up there were like seagulls on Lake Michigan.

They could stand to be thinned out a little.
Have some patience, FFS.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2024, 06:46:15 PM »
The last time I was in Alaska, the bald eagles up there were like seagulls on Lake Michigan.

They could stand to be thinned out a little.

Extremely disappointed in you wc. 

feedback