[Today at 06:56:03 AM]

Tyler's Point Total by 1SE
[October 22, 2024, 11:27:54 PM]

2024-25 Big East TV Guide by We R Final Four
[October 22, 2024, 08:27:42 PM]

[Cracked Sidewalks] Marquette Preview by Shooter McGavin
[October 22, 2024, 07:09:33 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Poll

Will you get the Covid vaccine when it's available to you?

Yes
59 (74.7%)
Undecided
5 (6.3%)
No - I won't get one unless my job or the government requires it
15 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?  (Read 51661 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Will you get the Covid Vaccine?
« Reply #425 on: May 29, 2024, 04:03:52 PM »
False equivalency.

Does MSNBC lean left? Absolutely. Do they continually spread lies and disinformation 24/7? Not even close. Did they have to pay out more than $800M in damages for just one example of their lies? Check Rupert's bank balance.

seriously??  does hunter biden laptop ring any bells??  how about the russian "disinformation bs for 3+ years

you ignoring just these 2 tells me all i need to know.  weekend hasn't stopped lying over the 50 years he's been in office and you voted for the corpse-oh you guys are so smart

felz Houston ate uncle boozie's hands

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #426 on: May 29, 2024, 04:08:50 PM »
seriously??  does hunter biden laptop ring any bells??  how about the russian "disinformation bs for 3+ years

You really are a hopeless dimwit.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #427 on: May 29, 2024, 05:30:50 PM »

you ignoring just these 2 tells me all i need to know.  weekend hasn't stopped lying over the 50 years he's been in office and you voted for the corpse-oh you guys are so smart
You, on the other hand, are very very very very dumb.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #428 on: May 29, 2024, 05:35:45 PM »

Holy unnatural carnal knowledge. Seriously, holy unnatural carnal knowledge. The fact that you think those two examples--those in particular!--make your point is truly astonishing and sad. Rove was dead correct when he said the right would create their own reality.

I was going to post links to innumerable fact-based stories...but what would be the point? As I said before, facts to you have no more meaning that does calculus to a poodle.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #429 on: May 29, 2024, 06:29:29 PM »
Holy unnatural carnal knowledge. Seriously, holy unnatural carnal knowledge. The fact that you think those two examples--those in particular!--make your point is truly astonishing and sad. Rove was dead correct when he said the right would create their own reality.

I was going to post links to innumerable fact-based stories...but what would be the point? As I said before, facts to you have no more meaning that does calculus to a poodle.

you've been lying and enabling the cartels et.al. violating our border for almost 4 years now.  look at the lives lost, enabling rape, drug addictions, not to mention terrorist infiltration etc etc all making our country less safe.  your sources have been either lying or censoring so much information. 

do you get cable up there in fond DUI lac yet or still using Morse code?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #430 on: May 29, 2024, 06:33:47 PM »

you've been lying and enabling the cartels et.al. violating our border for almost 4 years now.  look at the lives lost, enabling rape, drug addictions, not to mention terrorist infiltration etc etc all making our country less safe.  your sources have been either lying or censoring so much information. 

Evidentiary entry #4,665, Your Honor, on Fox News' effect on simpletons' brains.

And isn't Fondy where that really prestigeous Puppet Show and Dental Symposium is held?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 06:36:20 PM by TSmith34, Inc. »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #431 on: May 29, 2024, 06:38:48 PM »

Huh.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #432 on: May 29, 2024, 06:49:20 PM »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2024, 07:38:10 PM »
Truly spectacular
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #434 on: May 29, 2024, 08:31:25 PM »
Truly spectacular

He had me at Hunter Biden's laptop

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #435 on: May 29, 2024, 09:22:59 PM »

I would actually like rocket to explain that one to me.  Should be good.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #436 on: May 30, 2024, 06:24:05 AM »

He needs to relax and have a grape soda

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #437 on: May 30, 2024, 06:28:32 AM »

"Does MSNBC lean left? Absolutely. Do they continually spread lies and disinformation 24/7? Not even close."

LEAN left??  hahahahahah   any more left they would come full circle right and start another lap

referring to smith's media-umm, lying? 

first off, the left=the "media"  they control a large portion of total media sources most available to people

2nd- the "media' lies by omission-all the stuff they don't cover is a big lie/consorship

3rd- and just by the mere fact of covering the Russian disinformation issue for 3 + years was a continual lie

4th-their coverage of hunter biden's laptop, especially before the election, was a big lie and both of these probably tipped the election which is all they needed to do

having clapper, schiff, brennan and comey continually lie for them

I could go on and on, but smiths minimizing of this stuff, or forgetting about it is all the more evidence that he thinks his media is the gospel and from OUR pov makes him look as stupid as he tries to make us

hope this helps

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #438 on: May 30, 2024, 06:32:24 AM »
And people think we landed on the moon.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #439 on: May 30, 2024, 06:49:51 AM »

I'd be worried he'd use pictures.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #440 on: May 30, 2024, 06:56:21 AM »

"Does MSNBC lean left? Absolutely. Do they continually spread lies and disinformation 24/7? Not even close."

LEAN left??  hahahahahah   any more left they would come full circle right and start another lap

first off, the left=the "media"  they control a large portion of total media sources most available to people

2nd- the "media' lies by omission-all the stuff they don't cover is a big lie/consorship

3rd- and just by the mere fact of covering the Russian disinformation issue for 3 + years was a continual lie

4th-their coverage of hunter biden's laptop, especially before the election, was a big lie and both of these probably tipped the election which is all they needed to do

I could go on and on, but smiths minimizing of this stuff, or forgetting about it is all the more evidence that he thinks his media is the gospel and from OUR pov makes him look as stupid as he tries to make us

hope this helps

First rate brain rot.  No coming back.  Embarrassed children.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #441 on: May 30, 2024, 07:00:53 AM »
First rate brain rot.  No coming back.  Embarrassed children.

An entire generation lost to conservative talk radio and Fox News punditry.

If there’s a hell, Rush Limbaugh is rotting their rightfully for the con job he perpetrated on a segment of this country and spawning so many copycats.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #442 on: May 30, 2024, 07:06:50 AM »

hope this helps
Time for the kiddos to intervene and lock up dear old dad for his own safety?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #443 on: May 30, 2024, 07:08:59 AM »
Rudy Giuliani, a man of the highest integrity, found Hunter Biden's LaptopTM. On it was irrefutable evidence that The Big Guy was corrupt like you've never seen before, all the legal scholars, like Jesse Waters, agreed. Jamie Comer, one of the leading intellects of this or any other House of Representatives, quickly brought impeachment hearings and charged Ice Cream Breath with both high crimes and misdemeanors.

After an open and shut trail and conviction based on the overwhelming evidence on Hunter Biden's LaptopTM, weekend was removed from the office of the Presidency, whereby he was also charged with damning Federal crimes, convicted and executed. His head was placed on a stake to warn others against loaning their brother $20,000 and getting repaid, his body was torn into pieces and sent to George Soros.

This application of Justice resulted in very little change to U.S. policy, however, because Obama had been running the White House all along. The women of The View remained in their Cabinet posts, Hillary Clinton's EmailsTM continued on as Secretary of State.

All of this was covered up by MSNBC by having former CIA and FBI directors lie about it.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #444 on: May 30, 2024, 07:18:06 AM »
Rudy Giuliani, a man of the highest integrity, found Hunter Biden's LaptopTM. On it was irrefutable evidence that The Big Guy was corrupt like you've never seen before, all the legal scholars, like Jesse Waters, agreed. Jamie Comer, one of the leading intellects of this or any other House of Representatives, quickly brought impeachment hearings and charged Ice Cream Breath with both high crimes and misdemeanors.

After an open and shut trail and conviction based on the overwhelming evidence on Hunter Biden's LaptopTM, weekend was removed from the office of the Presidency, whereby he was also charged with damning Federal crimes, convicted and executed. His head was placed on a stake to warn others against loaning their brother $20,000 and getting repaid, his body was torn into pieces and sent to George Soros.

This application of Justice resulted in very little change to U.S. policy, however, because Obama had been running the White House all along. The women of The View remained in their Cabinet posts, Hillary Clinton's EmailsTM continued on as Secretary of State.

All of this was covered up by MSNBC by having former CIA and FBI directors lie about it.

real

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #445 on: May 30, 2024, 07:56:25 AM »
Time for the kiddos to intervene and lock up dear old dad for his own safety?

Nah, they are Great AmericansTM and likely believe this and more.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #446 on: May 30, 2024, 08:31:03 AM »
Funny how roQQet and 4elder don't whine about rigged court cases when SCOTUS justices are bought and sold by Dementia Don and the rest of his cabal.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

“Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” - George Washington

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #447 on: May 30, 2024, 08:36:18 AM »
Funny how roQQet and 4elder don't whine about rigged court cases when SCOTUS justices are bought and sold by Dementia Don and the rest of his cabal.

Tbf, trump had nothing to do with the supreme Court. That was McConnell and Federalist society/Leonard Leo.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #448 on: May 30, 2024, 12:08:35 PM »
Tbf, trump had nothing to do with the supreme Court. That was McConnell and Federalist society/Leonard Leo.

In this instance, I was talking about how two SCOTUS justices have been compromised because they have bought into Dementia Don's election-fraud schemes.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

“Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” - George Washington

tower912

• All American
« Reply #449 on: May 30, 2024, 12:37:15 PM »
Avian flu is next.  How many human cases until it evolves enough to go person to person?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.